Digital Denture Course
Learn the fundamentals of complete digital denture fabrication and how the digital process improves the quality of removable prosthetics.
Understand the various workflow options for Digital Denture fabrication, the materials & 3shape Digital Denture Module, various 3shape workflows & the Ivoclar Vivadent Digital Denture professional Add-on.
March 6 – 7
May 1 – 2
You will learn:
- Complete, Single Arch & Immediate
- Material selection Advantages & Disadvantages
- Impression techniques in conjunction with auxiliary armamentarium
- Establish centric relation, occlusal planes for the lab fabrication
- Scanning & Design of preliminary impressions and records
- Functional closed mouth impression techniques
- Digital Denture Design process
- Fabrication & Materials of a functional try-in denture
- Final design; fully monolithic milled teeth with milled base
- Insertion of the Digital Dentures Scan & Design Process